Can you deliver excellence with care?
If you are the kind of person that can think a little differently, work at the heart of a team, push for the best possible outcome in the right way and still come out smiling – then we'd love to hear from you. If you would like to join our talented team then take a look at the roles below and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.Get in Touch
An opportunity has arisen to expand the team with the addition of a Project Administrator. Working from our HQ near Chester we need someone to support the Project Manager with the day to day management and administration of mobile unit contracts.
• Competitive Salary
• Bonus scheme
• Internal training
• Working from our newly built state-of-the-art HQ
• Healthcare cash plan scheme after 6 months of service
• 1-day extra holiday per year of service (up to 25 days)
• Employee of the Month incentives
• Free and secure onsite parking
• Social allowance for nights out
• Flexible working hours
EMS Healthcare own, operate and manage one of the UK’s most extensive fleet of mobile medical units. Our vital, tailor-made facilities can be configured to suit a range of clinical environments and have been supporting healthcare providers for over ten years. We understand today’s challenging healthcare climate and pride ourselves on providing innovative mobile medical solutions to meet those challenges.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for providing administrative support for the implementation and delivery of a number of mobile healthcare projects. The role is varied and challenging with responsibilities including project milestones, monthly reports, financial reporting and responding to client enquiries and challenges.
- Job Title: Project Administrator
- Department: Healthcare
- Based: Head Office, Ellesmere Port
- Reporting to: Project Manager
- Contract type: Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Support the Project Manager in all aspects of client projects. From pre-planning to ongoing management to ensure projects are delivered on time and to the agreed specification and budget
- Follow internal processes and procedures to ensure successful project delivery
- Ensure quick resolution of ad-hoc issues for clients
- Administrative support for the project and operations team including: raising PO’s, managing query log, setting up on line files, collating information for monthly status reports
• Experience in an office environment essential
• Strong written and verbal communication
• The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Excellent time management and organisation
• Full UK residency and hold a valid driving license and have suitable transport provisions (public transport is not recommended due to location of offices)
- At all times you must work within the guidelines set out in EMS’ ISO processes, Health and Safety procedures and Employee Handbook
- This post is subject to a satisfactory DBS check which will disclose all cautions reprimands and warnings as well as convictions
To apply for the vacancy, please email email@example.com with your CV and our team will be in touch soon.