Can you deliver excellence with care?
If you are the kind of person that can think a little differently, work at the heart of a team, push for the best possible outcome in the right way and still come out smiling – then we'd love to hear from you. If you would like to join our talented team then send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and our HR team will get back to you as soon as possible.Get in Touch
EMS Healthcare own, operate and manage one of the UK’s most extensive fleet of mobile medical units. Our vital, tailor-made facilities can be configured to suit a range of clinical environments and have been supporting healthcare providers for over ten years. We understand today’s challenging healthcare climate and pride ourselves on providing cost effective mobile medical solutions that provide continuity of care for patients.
EMS Healthcare aim is to deploy medical unit throughout Europe and respond to the short and long term need the Healthcare sector may have and work with them in partnership to deliver better service.
Reporting to the Operations Director.
Responsible for ensuring that EMS Healthcare vehicle fleet is maintained to the highest presentation standards, state of readiness and mechanical reliability at all times in order to meet the business and legislative operational requirements. Currently operating in the United Kingdom, the role will be crucial in expending the business throughout Europe.
Carry out site recognisance, surveys and audits of deployed assists to ensure SLA’s, operational, and legal compliance levels are met.
- Good Listening skills, to fully understand the requirements of each job, particularly when verbally briefed.
- An understanding of the basic IT packages of Word, Excel and Social media sites is an advantage.
- Flexible attitude to work, the ability to adapt quickly to changing demands and situations.
- Having worked in the events industry or a customer facing environment is an advantage but is not essential.
- An Enhanced disclosure will be required which will be met by the Company.
- Maintain Certification and Legal Compliance
- Advise on H&S Legislation
- Advise and guide on HBN and HTM Protocols
- Draft reports and make written recommendations
- Manage budgets and ensuring cost effectiveness
- Source negotiate & monitor contractors
- Project Management
- Site Recognisance and Surveys
- Site Visits, Audits and Report
- Coordinate the Deployment of Healthcare Assets
- Fault Response, Rectification and Reporting
- Project Estimates for Deployment, Movement, Service and Maintenance
- Internal/External Project Meetings and Report
- Supplier Liaison / SLAs
- Project Manage Trailer Fit-out and Maintenance work
- Technical Report
- Fleet Maintenance Scheduling and Budgeting
- Health & Safety – RAMS/Legionella Control
- Vehicle Presentation and ongoing Quality Audit
- Understanding of Building HBN & HTMS
- Ability to manage & deliver multiple tasks to a high standard on time and in budget
- Technical understanding, electrical, mechanical and fabric
- Proven organizational skills
- Highly motivated
- Strong focus on quality
- Clear and confident communicator at all levels, both internally and client facing
Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Regulations
- NEBOSH or IOSH qualified
- Project Management
- Ability to deal with people at all level
- Engineering understanding
- Mechanical and Auto Electric understanding
- IT – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Full UK residency and hold a valid driving license and have suitable transport provisions (public transport is not recommended due to location of offices)
- Able to travel throughout the UK and Overseas
- 95% up time
- Within Budget
- Customer Satisfaction above 95%
- At all times you must work within the guidelines set out in EMS’ ISO processes, Health and Safety procedures and Employee Handbook.
To apply for the vacancy, please email email@example.com with your CV and our team will be in touch soon.