If you'd like to know more about our Quest+ Ophthalmology medical trailer, then please fill in the form below. Alternatively, you can call us today.
To meet with ever-increasing demand for the assessment and treatment of macular disease, our purpose-built Quest+ unit has been designed to increase capacity at eye treatment centres and enable services to be delivered in community locations. This single trailer unit features a DDA compliant lift entrance, patient waiting area, 1 - 2 private consultation rooms, visual acuity and clean room and has the versatility to move on a daily basis.
- Treatment Rooms
- Consultation Rooms: 2, Visual Acuity Lane: 1, Clean Rooms: 1
- On Site Installation
- 1.5 hours (daily movement)
- Vehicle Footprint (set up)
- 15.5m x 7.5m
- CCTV, Intruder Alarm & External Floodlighting
- Additional Information
- DDA Compliant Lift
- Clinical Sinks
- Patient Reception Desk
- On-board Generator or Mains Connection